- Bachelor of Arts in Film – Bard College, 1991
- Master of Arts in Counseling – Seattle University, 2005
- Seattle Psychoanalytic Society & Institute – SPSI
- Certificate in Child Psychotherapy Program
- Certificate in Advanced Psychotherapy Program
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, with a private psychotherapy practice located near the University District of Seattle. I have a broad range of clinical experience working with individual adults, children, adolescents, couples and families in a variety of settings, including psychotherapy, residential treatment, community mental health, employee assistance programs (EAP), and school and after-school programs. I also have experience leading and facilitating interpersonal process groups and parent psycho-education groups.
Before my present path I worked in film and music production, and continue to enthusiastically pursue these fields of interest as an amateur.